Origin and history
Pearl Black Tea is the first unique and delightful Dragon Ball Black Tea produced in Yunnan Province more than 1,500 years ago, making it one of the oldest tea varieties. Yunnan also has the advantage of producing more tea than anywhere else in China. The quality of this high-quality brewing can only be achieved through ancient Chinese tea making techniques, which provide a complex aroma that can satisfy Your sensory needs. A few pearly kettles. These are called "red", but in China, they like to call their black tea red, so it is called "red dragon pearl black tea."
Shape and texture
This beautiful tea is hand-rolled into pearls after harvest in the spring. Each pearl is wrapped tightly with hand-selected black and gold leaves and hand-crafted into a jewel-like shape. After soaking, each pearl will swell into a pile of beautiful long leaves that can take you to another world in just one bite. The appearance is a small rag ball that the weaver used to make the carpet, but the similarities are ended. This tea gives a clear scent of chocolate and dried leaves. The precaution for making this tea is that workers can only produce 1 kg of tea per hour.
The health benefits of tea have been proven in animal and human studies. The most well-known feature of tea is their antioxidant activity because they scavenge reactive oxygen species.
Some other benefits are: –
• Cataracts develop primarily through protein precipitation in the lens of the eye and can be reduced by increasing tea consumption.
• Black tea contains fluoride, which strengthens the enamel and improves dental health.
• Tea consumption is associated with higher bone density measurements in women aged 65-76.
• Drinking tea for 10 weeks prevents obesity and fatty liver in diet-induced obese mice.
• Healthy young men's intake of tea extract per meal resulted in a significant increase in 24-hour energy expenditure and a significant reduction in 24-hour respiratory quotient.
• Some epidemiological studies have shown that black tea is good for cancer, cardiovascular disease and nervous system diseases.
• Health benefits associated with black tea consumption have also been confirmed in animal studies of cancer chemoprevention, hypercholesterolemia, atherosclerosis, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease and other aging-related diseases.
The best way to brew tea is through:
o Heat the water to approximately 95 ° C / 200 ° F.
o Use 2 pearls per cup/small teapot.
o Brew for 5 minutes.
After that, brewing should become a bright yellow-green wine with a strong visual experience.
Yunnan Red Dragon Pearl Black Tea produces a spicy, silky aroma with a pleasant jasmine flavor. Due to the formation of pearls, Yunnan's malt and chocolate are lighter and milder. It has a smooth texture and a sweet, mild taste of malt and chocolate with minimal astringency. With its perfect depth and lightness, this tea will make you want to enjoy more than one cup.