Many newcomers to the vegan diet find it hard to think of preparing delicious and easy food. Many times, many people don't have the time or energy to find simple, healthy vegetarian recipes. When it comes to breakfast, they are often trapped in the same old food! However, for all of your vegetarians – know that they are many delicious, healthy and simple vegetarian breakfasts that you can prepare.
Simple and healthy vegetarian breakfast ideas and recipes:
fresh fruit juice from
– If you have a juicer, please note that making vegetables and juice for your breakfast is fast, simple and super healthy. You can taste celery, beetroot, carrots, apples, ginger, parsley or any other fruit or vegetable.
Vegetarian Smoothie – from
This is another simple and healthy vegetarian breakfast drink, but you do Need a mixer.
For one Chocolate banana milkshake, Mix 1 cup of rice/soybean milk, 1 tbsp. Cocoa powder, 1 very ripe banana, 2-3 tablespoons. Soy yoghurt, agave nectar and a little sea salt. If the smoothie is too thick, you can't add more milk to your liking.
For one Berry smoothie, Mix 1 cup of rice/soybean milk, 3-4 tablespoons. Soy yoghurt, C cup frozen or fresh berries, a little sea salt and some ice.
to Create your own Vegetable smoothies, blending your choices: soy/rice/coconut milk, soy/coconut yogurt, red dates, raisins, sultanas, clams, crushed nuts, chia seeds, flaxseed, flaxseed, maple syrup, agave Honey, sea salt, peanut butter, bananas, grated vegetarian chocolate, cocoa, molasses, berries and some ice.
You can enjoy your fruit in many wonderful ways, if there is no juice or smoothie – there are other delightful ways!
Seasonal fruit salad – You can eat a large bowl of fresh seasonal fruits and enjoy a delicious, fresh, simple vegetarian breakfast! Or you can look with soy yogurt, chopped walnuts, brazil nuts, pecans, macadamia nuts or almonds, and drizzle of maple syrup or agave nectar! Your taste buds can really be treated with delicious fruit salad!
fried banana – Heat some tablespoons. Add olive oil to the frying pan, add some sliced bananas [cut to length], and add drizzle of maple syrup or agave nectar. Fry for 1-2 minutes on each side. Heat on the toast and add some crushed walnuts and extra maple syrup!
Vegetarian cereal from
– Supermarkets and health food stores now offer a variety of vegan cereals, so try as much as you can and find the food you like! Enjoy cereals, rice or soy milk and a yoghurt. To make your cereals healthier, longer lasting and more delicious, add your choice of pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, chia seeds, nuts, alfalfa, raisins, sultanas or chopped dates! This will turn a bowl of plain cereal into a long-lasting, healthy [and still easy!] vegetarian breakfast!
Toast – from
Many vegetarians found themselves trapped in a rut while toasting in the morning. But please note that there are plenty of toppings to enjoy! You may often eat vegetarian spread and jam toast. Try the following ingredients:
– Sliced avocado, sea salt and pepper
– Slice tomato, sea salt, pepper, vegetarian cheese [made in a grill or waffle to melt the cheese]
– Vegetarian chocolate sauce [from health store]
– Brazil nut butter, almond paste, loin jam, peanut butter and maple syrup or agave nectar
– Sliced bananas, vegetarian chocolate sauce, peanut butter [three together = dead! If you want, you can put a slice of bread on top to make a sandwich, then bake it into a taste bud pool heaven! ]
As you can see, if you make your imagination wild, there are a variety of delicious, healthy and simple vegetarian breakfast recipes and ideas! You never have to start bored again in the morning! If you still stick to the idea, you can find a variety of vegetarian recipes online, whether it's on the website, blog, your tube, or a professional vegan recipe ebook with lots of delicious recipes!