The rising point is the first house of the constellation, and the rest of the houses are counted from here. It shows the general appearance, character and temperament of the local people. The rising master/house represents the vitality, vitality and character of the local community. His natural tendency and personality are judged from this family.
The planet is in a weak state and is said to be in a debilitating state if it occupies a specific symbol and fails to protect/promote the specific features controlled by them.
The Ascending Lord plays a very important role in assessing a person's physical, mental and emotional aspects and is thus in a state of weakness; they cannot produce the results they desire.
The rising debt repayment results of different rising signs are as follows:
- Mars is the rise of the fourth house of the Lord and the eighth house, representing signs of weakness.
- Represents rash and aggressiveness, attitude. Locals will soon lose their body temperature, indicating lack of strength and courage.
- Because of their impulsive nature, they started any work in flash and ended in collapse.
- The locals will release frequent injuries and accidents, especially the head. In many cases surgery is desirable. Fear of drowning, and the danger of poisonous creatures biting.
- Local people prone to headaches, chest pain, high blood pressure, burns, inflammatory diseases, brain pain, migraines, small pox, malaria, thrombosis, etc.
- Differences with the mother show that the loss of real estate, the sale of transport tools and Suffer from normal transportation, termination or suspension of work, loss of litigation and loss of public support.
- This location of Mars is good for professional/airlines because it is in the tenth house, its sublimation home.
- Venus is the ascending Lord and sixth house, placed in the fifth house, in a state of weakness.
- Native, long-term, unscrupulous means of making money, having extra marital affairs, sexual advantages may face imprisonment, speculation losses, separation from children, and company suspects.
- Frequently suffering from tonsillitis, diphtheria and skin abscess, acne on the face, paralysis of the eyes, constipation. Recovery from any disease is usually very slow.
- This position of Venus is good for income because it is in the eleventh house, its house of ascension.
- Mercury is the dominator of ascension, while the fourth seat is in the tenth house, showing signs of declining.
- The homeland will be a conceited, slicing, sturdy, gorgeous people, lairs and improper acts.
- The locals will lie or deceive others because of his benefits and continuing emotions – they will make mistakes because of their impatience and fickle thoughts.
- The locals will face many obstacles in his career and lack the art of mastering any subject. They may face obstacles from the government.
- The difference with the father's openness shows that because of his crazy remarks, local people may face scandals and notoriety in their careers. He is responsible for his downfall.
- Locals may have lung infections, eosinophilia, tuberculosis, lung disease, colds, and may have neurological deficits.
- This placement of Mercury will facilitate the acquisition of real estate, as Mercury becomes the symbol of its promotion in the fourth house.
- The moon as a weak ascending Lord is placed in the fifth house.
- Lack of patience and endurance, exceeding sensitivity and asexuality. Local people may have a fickle attitude and a selfish attitude.
- points out differences with children. Children may be ungrateful, disobedient, unfaithful, and unpleasant.
- Native people may have weak lungs and digestive system, heart problems, alcohol addiction, lung diseases, chronic flu, asthma, tuberculosis, gallstones, neurasthenia, worms, fear syndrome, obsessive compulsive disorder, edema, Flatulence.
- Sometimes the loss of the moon and memory is also related to this state of the moon.
- Since the moon is the 11th house, it is good for income, which is a sign of improvement.
- The Sun, as the ascending Lord, is placed in the third house, in a state of weakness.
- Natives may have complex nature, arrogance, bluffing, lack of courage. He will be too ambitious, self-righteous, insulted and insulted.
- There are no young siblings or different from them.
- Locals may often suffer from problems with the eyes, spine, heart and bones. Palpitations, infections, heat stroke, dizziness, epilepsy, speech loss due to brain infections, bile discomfort, and head disorders are some of the diseases that are resolved through this specific sun exposure.
- This is a favorable position for the sun for the local fortune, because of the ninth house of the sun, its symbol of ascension.
- Mercury as the king of ascension and tenth place is located in the seventh house of the weak constellation.
- Professional, commercial or trade losses, constant betrayal of life and business partners, divorce, false contracts and agreements, lawsuits, pending dues, etc.
- Local people may face stigma, discrediting and scandal in their professional career.
- This position of Mercury is not conducive to the father's longevity.
- It brings children unhealthy or their debt.
- Local people may suffer from gastrointestinal and intestinal diseases, nervous system and stomach weakness, and mental state disturbance.
- The declining Mercury in the seventh house is in its ascendant. This is Mercury's symbol of ascension, showing an impressive build of the body.
- Venus is the ascending Lord and eighth house, placed in the twelfth house, representing signs of weakness.
- They spend luxury goods to buy luxury goods and satisfy sexual desires, so money can easily pass their hand.
- Locals may have addictive behaviors.
- Locals may be prone to infectious diseases, kidneys, joints, and spine problems, and the uterus and appendix are affected.
- It indicates hospitalization due to hospital death or fatal illness.
- Locals may indulge in secret plots, plans and conspiracies.
- It represents the disease of a life partner. Points out the dangers, difficulties and disappointments to children.
- Locals may face imprisonment, exile and extradition in his lifetime.
- Since Venus is the sixth house, its symbol of ascension expresses its love of food and benefits from the servants and pregnant women.
- Mars is in the ninth house, above its debilitating constellation.
- Local people may encounter many obstacles and obstacles on the road to wealth and prosperity.
- They are indifferent to their religious beliefs and philosophical beliefs
- Downward, heart failure, acute fever, high blood pressure, muscle rheumatism and other causes may continue to be injured
- pointed out that the father suffers from serious illness, hatred from the mother It is possible.
- Mars explores the third house in this position. Its house of ascension shows the brothers and sisters' company and brave attitude.
- Jupiter is the rising star and the king of the fourth Lord, placed in the second house, with its debilitating signs.
- Native people may have visual disturbances, sciatica, rheumatic pain, fractures, gout, and lung problems.
- They must face the shame of non-company and family and relatives.
- In addition to his propensity for addiction, he may have very harsh and brutal remarks.
- Jupiter's position favors the longevity of the natives
- Saturn is the ascending Lord and the second house, placed in the fourth house, whose houses are weak.
- It shows the rudeness of the native land.
- Denotes separation or disagreement with the mother.
- Non-corporate from the public.
- pointed out the loss of heritage and real estate.
- Father's danger / death / long-term illness.
- Locals may have persistent colds, joint and chest pains, bone tuberculosis, mottled enamel and fluorotoxins, and skin diseases.
- Because of Saturn’s assessment of the tenth house, its promotion logo has given a stable career and professionalism.
- Saturn as the ascendant and the twelfth house are housed in the third house. It is the house of the fall.
- Because of their spicy nature, local people do not get the love and affection of their brothers and sisters.
- It shows the obstacles in education.
- Injuries and fractures of the limbs and hands, dental problems, infectious diseases, varicose veins, spinal problems and ENT diseases are indicated.
- Because of its influence on the ninth house, Saturn's rising signs are beneficial to his father.
- Jupiter is the owner of the eleventh house, in the eleventh house, in a state of weakness.
- In addition to addictive tendencies and acid language, natives may have an egoistic attitude.
- Local people lack happiness and company from their wives and children.
- They may lack brothers and sisters.
- Locals may suffer from jaundice, ankle and foot injuries, heart and liver problems.
- Since Jupiter is exploring the fifth house, its elevated houses indicate good education and love from younger brothers and sisters.