Ok, so the first one may sound strange, but trust me! The best primer you can buy at a pharmacy is actually a men's shaving cream. Nivea Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm is the best primer I have ever used. Nikkie de Jager, a Dutch makeup artist from YouTube, was praised for discovering the hacker. Apply lip balm like any other primer and let it rest for about 20 seconds until the skin feels sticky. Apply your foundation to it and let it last all day! Best of all, you can get products below $ 5.00 at Target.
I believe that L&O; Oreal has the best foundation in pharmacies. TRUE MATCHTMLumi's healthy luminous makeup is amazing for people with dry skin or those who only want dew. If your skin type is more oily or you prefer a matte finish, then you will like the INFALLIBLE® Pro-Matte Foundation. These best assets are their prices! Both are below $13.00 and can be found at Walgreens, Target or Walmart.
For concealer, Maybelline's FITM®CONCEALER is a winner. For the YVES SAINT LAURENT TOUCHE ECLAT Radiance Perfecting pen, it costs as much as $42, while Maybelline's concealer costs $6.49.
4. For contouring and highlighting, Nyx has some perfect and dual-use products. If you prefer a creamy application, grab the NYX WONDER STICK. For powders, their HIGHLIGHT&CONTOUR PRO PALETTE will not go wrong. Both products are priced at $25.00 and are priced at $12.00.
5. To get a dazzling highlight, head to colourpop and grab one of their Super Shock Highlighter. As of now, Colorpop is only available online, but its products are affordable and worth buying. This highlight is only $8.00!
6. Sephora's best-selling blush is the NARS blush in Orgasm, for good reason it is beautiful! However, it is priced at $30.00. If you are playing with the same beautiful, shiny, pink shades instead of going to Walgreens or CVS. Milani Cosmetics made a beautiful fool called Luminoso. It's perfect, just $8.00!
7. For eye shadow, I recommend investing in a versatile palette that lasts for a long time. Morphe has 35 shadow palettes. All palettes are priced at $23.00. Each shadow is only one dollar away! The infamous Urban Decay Naked palette is priced at $54, which is equivalent to $4.50 per shadow. The Morphe palette is of good quality and easy to mix.
8. Next is the cheapest item in the entire list. The Jordana Easyliner for Lips telescopic pencil is a great lining. They are durable and available in 8 different colours. They cost only $2.49 each! Also, on Walgreens.com, they are buying a 50% discount! You can own the entire line for $15.00, less than one KAT VON D Everlasting Lip Liner
9. Another product made by Colorpop is the amazing and affordable product of Ultra Matte Lips. They are durable in the lips.
10. Having a good makeup brush is more important than what is usually considered. If the brush does not have any better than the product, good or bad, it will not work well. I have two brush options that I can afford. The first is the Real Techniques toolkit. They have different facial and eye kits as well as their own beauty sponges. Prices range from $5.99 to $19.99. The second option may be my favorite. Morphe Cosmetics teamed up with Liveglam and created its own subscription box. For only $20 a month, you'll get 3-8 brushes worth at least $30.00. This is a way to easily build your collection.