After several years of experience and experience in the show, you are confident and ready to start the belly dance business. In fact, every day I am thinking about running my own business.
Here are some guidelines to consider before opening a location:
- Do you have a golden goose to pay for financial start-ups, miscellaneous expenses, and savings to overcome unexpected emergencies?
- Do you have a special student who agrees to register when the gate is opened?
- Do you have the knowledge or experience to run a business?
- Do you have a business partner who can help?
- Can you make a long-term commitment?
- Are you able and willing to work long hours, which means giving up some social activities?
- Are you a person with a lot of talent and creativity?
- Do you have adaptability and flexibility? A popular but true statement we often hear is location, location and location.
Location and community:
a popular one,…