One of the main symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome [IBS] is gas accumulation in the stomach. If the gas is not relieved, it can cause paralysis, colonic spasm and severe discomfort. Sometimes this can be so severe that patients with IBS must be restricted from bed rest. Awesome – A common Indian herb may be the answer to eliminate gas accumulation. This is a natural way to safely and easily eliminate the build up of gas in your stomach.
The awesome characteristics are stomach, diuretic, wind, excitement and relief. It is valuable in dyspepsia and hoarseness and is known to relieve flatulence and abdominal pain. It is an irritating herb with compounds that fight inflammation, pain and swelling.
To make tea with cumin, it is best to grow seeds that are harvested from locally grown plants, just like everything else. You can find cumin seeds in the health food store. Stew a teaspoon of dried and lightly ground cumin seeds in a cup of boiling water with cumin tea. Let the seeds of the cumin soak in the water for ten to twenty minutes.
After soaking the lightly ground cumin seeds for ten to twenty minutes, you should squeeze out the seeds and drink the cumin tea. Drink one or two cups of cumin tea daily to help relieve swelling and inflammation. Sip liquid while hot. Drink after a meal.
It is believed to help the absorption of iron. If you have iron deficiency, you may want to try some cumin tea. So this is also good for menstruating women. Iron helps build blood cells.
If you have indigestion or gas, it is also very good. If you are having trouble with indigestion or gas, you may need to try some cumin tea to help alleviate indigestion or gas. This is what IBS patients know.
Other uses of sorrow:
- Baked cumin seeds can also be refreshed.
Chewing and roasting seeds can also heal the soaring in the mouth and reduce excess saliva.
- Curan tea treats urinary tract problems and cleans the bladder and kidneys.
- Combined with fenugreek, they help maintain prostate health and reduce problems in the male and female reproductive organs and urinary system.
- A teaspoon boiled in water can reduce the body's pain and provide a natural sleep aid for those who are unable to sleep.
- You can drink cumin tea to relieve the symptoms of colds and sore throats.
- It helps to remove excess blemishes, so it is good during an allergic season or a cold.
The main benefit of treatment as an IBS is that it helps regulate bowel function and can help prevent diarrhea by eating it with a little sugar. Mix well with cumin, chewing or boiling tea helps promote digestion. Combined with turmeric and pepper, it is a very good digestive aid and immune enhancer. After eating, you can chew it to promote digestion and reduce stomach pain.