- 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 720 x 1280 pixel resolution (~267ppi pixel density)
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow, Chipset: MediaTek 6580, Processor: Quad-Core 1.3 GHz, GPU: Mali-400
- 8 Megapixel Camera with Autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection + 5 Megapixel Front Camera with Selfie Flash; Video Capture: HD 1080p @ 30fps
- Internal Memory: 8GB, 1GB RAM - microSD Up to 64GB
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot; Bluetooth: v4.0; GPS: Yes, with A-GPS; USB: microUSB v2.0
Meet the newest member of the Energy Family, The Energy X Plus 2 by BLU. The design of the Energy X Plus 2 is a combination of art and material. With the addition of a metal battery cover, it gives the smartphone a premium structure and quality. The Energy X Plus 2 rocks a vivid and bright 5.5" HD Display with BLU Infinite View (IPS) Technology. Matched with a smooth and gorgeous curved glass along with full lamination technology that reuslt in a super thin and super clear cinematic display. Teamwork makes the dream work, with BLU and MediaTek forming an alliance to present you a core processor based on the 6580 platform that offers a 1.3GHz Quad-Core processing speed and 1GB of RAM. Utilizing a 8MP Camera along with a 5MP Front Selfie Camera with LED Flash, the Energy X Plus 2 offers the fully optimized camera experience. With built in f/2.4 aperture, all the images are life like and you'll cherish them forever.
List Price: $ 109.83
Price: $ 106.99